- Support BizSecure A/B testing projects by developing across the entire client web stack from front-end to back-end services.
- Provide client & server side development services across multiple projects
- Oversee and conduct final reviews to ensure experiments design are being followed and follow coding standard and practices
- Experience with a server side programming language such as Ruby on Rails, Node/Express, PHP/Laravel, any MVC web frameworks, etc
- Knowledge in server administration skills (Apache, Nginx, MySQL on Linux environment like Ubuntu or Debian)
- Familiar with RESTful Services and APIs
- Familiar with a cloud service such as AWS, DigitalOcean, etc..
- Familiar with developing unit and integration tests for various projects using frameworks such as PhpUnit, Mocha, Jasmine, etc.
- Proficient use of GIT version control
- Staying up to date with releases and updates from A/B testing tools such as Optimizely Client-side, Optimizely Server-side, VWO, Test&Target, Google Optimize, etc.. that would impact how the Development Team works with clients.
- Perform a technical evaluation to determine if the testing scripts will impact on any existing coding.
- Support internal project management for the Development Team, including maintaining CLI, template code, library, etc..
- Working with team leads (Strategy, Sales, Marketing, Operations, People) to provide technical input and support, as needed
- Support Delivery team in weekly call to answer any technical issue from clients
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or the other relevant field
- 3+ years with back end technologies: MySQL, PHP and Laravel
- Experience with building web applications.
- An Agile/Scrum and test-driven LAMP stack developer with a 3+ years of experience in an agency or startup environment.
- Knowledge on testing tools such as Optimizely, VWO, Adobe Target, Google Optimize, etc.