Audio Visual Technician
Location: Fort Leonard Wood, MO.
Minimum Experience: Some Experience
The Audio/Visual Production Technician supports multiple functions within the MSCoE.
- Execute coordination with the Command Information Center for Video Teleconferences
- Set up audio visual support for Senior Mentor Conferences and Workshops
- Set up audio visual support for all Training Audience Planning Conferences and Seminar Classes, After Action Reviews (AARs), and Media Engagement Events.
- The candidate will be expected to execute, produce, and edit still photography, full motion video products, and other digital training products and packages that can be used by the Army for training purposes.
- The candidate will be required to set up classrooms and conference areas for training, which will require the movement and placement of furniture (chairs, tables, projectors, computers, cables, audio video equipment, etc.) as a normal part of the position.
Education: HS Diploma
Clearance: Pass a NACI background check
Proficient with Adobe CSS Suite, Microsoft Office, and proven experience working with video editing software, operating digital video cameras
NOTE: This position is contingent upon contract award
BizSecure is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Position descriptions serve as a guideline and may not be construed as a guarantee of employment. BizSecure is an at-will organization.